Friday, August 8, 2008

Thought I was done for the day didn't you!

I thought I was done doing cool Scottish things for the day, but Jessica and I decided on spur of the moment to climb Arthur's Seat to break in the new boots. Let me tell you, SO gorgeous. It was fantastic, beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and a great workout, haha.

Anyway, I'm posting a few of the best pictures here, but they'll all be in albums here (and the link will exist forever more in the links to the right).

So here are the better ones. I'm going to do them a little bit differently and put the captions under them, because it seems to look a little better than the way I was doing them before, so just be aware :)

Beautiful sunset on Arthur's Seat.
*
Edinburgh skyline. That boxy thing slightly to the left of center is Edinburgh Castle.
*
We thought we were near the top.. Not so much.
*
Pretty wildflowers. I'm not sure what kind they were, but they were so gorgeous.
*
Probably the highlight of the climb (besides the summit, obviously), was the 3 Scottish teenagers we met who thought our American accents were really cool and wanted us to take a picture with them. I love Scottish people.
*
I think this is Dunsapie Loch, but I'm not positive.
*
Jessica and Me at the top! We made it!
*
Skyline at nightfall.
*
That's all for tonight. For the rest of the pictures, see my gallery. All in all, a very good day! :)

No comments: