Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In Transit!

The Dublin Airport is I'm pretty sure the most confusing and annoying airport I have ever been in. And the customs guy was rude to me because I accidentally forgot for a moment that I was in Ireland and not the UK. He asked me if I'd like to be referred to as Canadian.

Frankly, I wouldn't care. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Canadians or being Canadians. And Ireland is on the same freaking island as the rest of the UK. They need to get over it.

Anyway, it is raining out (big surprise), and I'm sitting in a hot and humid room waiting to be called for my next flight, which takes off at approximately 13:45. I wish I could just get there, so I can take a nap and a shower. I'm tired of this travelling. And if I get stuck next to a screaming baby on this next flight I'm going to cry.

Other than crying babies and rude customs agent, the travel is going well. The plane ride was uneventful, the dinner was ok for airline food, and the dessert was alright (the tea was phenomenal. I LOVE Europe, haha).

Anyway, My wireless is going to cut out soon I'd imagine (5 Euros for an hour of wi-fi... ridiculous!). Blah. I may update when I get there, or I may just pass out. Sooo tired!

No comments: