Friday, March 13, 2009

New Flat!

Hey all, this will be a quick post, cause I've got to run to the Clinical Exam of the Horse! We have no internet currently, and wont until sometime in end of April/early May, so I haven't been updating, but after we get internet I'll also have some good pictures to show you from lambing in York!

For now, here are some pics of my new flat!
*
Hallway as you come in (much cleaner now, with a bookcase at the end.
*
First room on the left as you walk in: the living room. The door is on the left of that couch.
The baby rats! Door to kitchen is on the left of that chair, door back out to hallway is on the right.
*
The kitchen! This is right off the living room area, at about the place where the last pic was taken.
*
Our fantastic bathroom, toilet is on the left!
*
My room, view 1!
*
My room, view 2, with shower and wardrobe!
*
Anyway, I'll post more later, especially cause I've changed a bit since these pics were taken, and eventually I'll be getting a desk, but for now, there you are!

No comments: